Linnea is the New Pink

Friday, July 21, 2006

My First Blog!!

I'm excited. Aren't you excited? This is my first post on my new blog. I'm a little worried right now that noone will read my blog. And now I'm worried lots ofpeople will read it... and laugh at me. Well, don't. Don't laugh, I mean. Please do read it, but don't laugh because it's my first blog and although I'm not really saying anything, this is my first post. I wonder if many blog virgins are afraid when writing their first post. So... baby steps. This is pretty much it for the first one, but after this prepare to read some fine blogging.

3 Comments:

Blogger I love sunshine! said...

I read it and I'm not laughing.
:)
As far as your second post. A piece of advice. Just don't charge it. If you do charge it pay it off in full the next month when the bill comes. If you don't, cut the card. If is a big hole to get out of when it gets out of control.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home