Linnea is the New Pink

Tuesday, January 26, 2010



So my third recipe for my New Year's resolution is Creole-Style Skillet dinner. It was interesting because we couldn't find Kielbasa (cuz this is France) so we just used sausage which ended up just tasting like bologna, we added cayenne pepper and paprika (my roommate Molly is like Rachel freaking Ray) and saved the dish. It was super spicy, but it was actually pretty good.

So I've just been working and hanging out. Nothing too exciting happening right now.

My parents and Amy are getting ready to come out and visit me in April. They got plane tickets and we just got train tickets (which was a big fiasco since the website was in French and Dad does not speak or read French.) But I'm getting super excited to show them around my town, Lyon, Grenoble, and this country I love. It'll be a great trip. Until then, I have planning my Morocco trip in February to keep me busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home