Linnea is the New Pink

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't Panic

So I am in the midst of packing. I leave ON SUNDAY!! I had this great plan in which I would be done packing Wednesday and be ready to go and just enjoy the rest of my week at home with family and friends. Well it is now Thursday night and I have not packed a blessed thing yet. I have mostly everything laid out and ready to pack so that's something. I still have some shopping to do (to find a purse!!) and some things to find, I have yet to pack my jewelery and toiletries, my computer stuff, dvds, and other random things.
To make matters worse, I have not heard from my school yet. I sent a letter to them months ago asking for help finding housing and for info about the school and i have heard not a peep from them as of yet!! I did just tonight find an email addy for them so I'll try that and if I'm truly desperate, I might call them tomorrow.
Just so y'all know, I will be at a high school in La-Tour-du-Pin, an itsy lil town about 40 miles from Lyon. I'll be staying in a hostel in Lyon for the first week while I hunt for a room/apartment.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home