Linnea is the New Pink

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Woo hoo!


Hello!! I have some news!! So I already have another two-week break from work in February. And Molly and I have just booked our tickets to Morroco!! We'll be spending 5 days traveling with Molly's friends John and Kasey. We are flying into Casablanca, going to Rabat, Fes, and Marrakech! More details to come, but I'm really excited about this! This will be my first trip to Africa! Holla!
And Molly, Ellie, and I went to Lyon today to escape Bourgoin-Jallieu. We did a little shopping, a lot of walking around and stopped for lunch.
Then tonight, I made my second week's meal from my cookbook. Tonight's dish was Orange Chicken Stirfry. It was really good and easy to make! It's so easy, Linnea can make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home